Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dream Update: Week 7

February 26:

I was walking along a busy sidewalk in the springtime. Out of nowhere comes one of my old roommates Melissa on roller blades with her dog dragging her. I moved to side and crouched down to get out of the way of their rampage, but at last second she decided to jump over me instead of passing by me. I ended up getting kicked in the face by her roller blades.

Later, I was feel so sick that I didn't go to Christmas with either side of the family's grandparents. Zack did go though, and he brought me back candy coated sunflower seed "cashews" from his grandparents (the jar said cashews, but they were sunflower seeds...neither of which I like) and a devotional from my grandparents (one side) but I didn't get anything from my grandma on the other side.

Then I discovered a hoard of weevils on top of the cupboard–which was a little too close to reality for comfort because a couple weeks ago I did actually discover a hoard of weevils in the (new, unopened) bag of flour I had. Apparently I am still scarred from that little encounter.

February 27: 


A sort of jumpy dream where I was either in a fantasy world or I was running a D&D game (and it flipped back and forth a lot). I attended/ran a dwarf wedding, which, in the world, consisted of the couple putting Chapstick or lipstick on each other and then kissing to seal their marriage. Jenna and Zack both attended the wedding. 

Later Jenna and I ran this mud race together and, at the end, had the chance to do it again. We were going to, but the line was way too long. While we walked back to the car amid fields of mud, we fought some sort of large creature, though I don't recall what it looked like now.

February 28:


Apparently this is my dream game mash-up
I was playing a board game that was sort of like Sentinels of the Multiverse meets Betrayal at House on the Hill. The game was played on a board but only outside squares were filled in while the inside squares remained blank for players to populate. Each player assumed the role of  a notorious villain and had a hand of cards. They could play cards on people or on the board depending on the card type and would win the game by being the last villain alive. There was a GM there as well, but I'm not sure why since the game ran without his input just fine.

Later, my friend Anna and I were at this large, wooden table in a restaurant chatting. Matt (another friend from high school) suddenly appeared a little further down the table sketching in a notebook. The lights suddenly became very bright, but he assured us that he needed the light for his sketching. He told us he was working here at this restaurant for the time being while his art career got off the ground.

February 29: 

I was a red-haired teenager in a future world where women couldn't get pregnant naturally. Somehow, though, I ended up getting pregnant, and everyone was just fawning over me. My best friend in the dream was upset and felt ignored because of all the attention on me until I told her I wanted her to do the delivery rather than the best of the best nurse they'd assigned to me.

March 2: 

I was at my old house with the quartet I sang in in high school. We were singing "All I Want for Christmas is You" in G. Alyssa commented that, "At least we got past B".

I was riding in a car and realized there was a spider under the seat. There was some panic going on and all of a sudden the car on fire (maybe I decided it was a small price to pay to kill the spider? I'm not sure). There was also a prince there who was fat and spoiled. After I helped put out fire for him, he stopped acting like such a brat though.
 

I was going to take a shower in a public restroom and was excited because the big shower in handicapped stall was open and no one else was around. Then some random guy tried to take I from me (which wasn't at all weird in the dream, but now that I think about it...) In any case, I said no and he went away.

March 3:
 

I was at my friend Anna's grandma's wedding where I spent a lot time just trying to get through the crowd. I wore hot pink tank top and a sweatshirt and white shorts. As I escaped the crowds, I ended up exploring an underground dungeon and realized that I was a warlock. I never actually ran into any monsters in the dungeon, but sensed them all over. Still, I chose the creepy dank dungeon over the pressing, small-talking crowd upstairs.

Then I was on a game show that was supposedly The Price is Right, but was also sort of Jeopardy, but also you could just make stuff up to try to one up your opponents. Things like: "I can curl my tongue." And the whole audience would go, "Ooh!" Yeah. Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here!