Monday, August 8, 2016

Dream Update: Week 19

May 21:
I was at this lake/river with a water toy that was a large Styrofoam wing shape with handles and a motor. While sitting in the water and holding onto the handle, you'd rev the engines, flying straight up and then gliding down on the wings to do it again. Anna and I did this together and it was a blast.

Tyler was exploring the woods nearby the lake and came across this elaborate advertising scheme for a TV show where guys hid in woods with guns and military equipment, attacking anyone who came too near. Tyler barely escaped them. I took the gun and it only had three bullets left.

In a separate dream, my hair was all wet but I had to go to school--apparently I had been swimming on my lunch break.

May 22:
Dreamed about repainting our house and decks.

Then dreamed about being with this gang of bad guys.

My parents had a camper that looked like some of the not-so-nice houses Zack and I saw while house-hunting on the inside. It was sickly green/gray feeling and not at all cozy [like it is in real life].

May 23:
I wore my black and white stripey dress to work. Paul Bradley complimented it.

Anna and I were swimming in this public pool and I accidentally made what seemed like flirtatious eye contact with this black guy sitting at the other end. He's came over to me and told me he like my hair. I informed him I was married. "I can see why" he said. Then gestured up and down my body. "This is all working for you." Then we talked about sports. I guess it seemed like a safe topic.

Anna, Sam C and I were doing this race thing, going through all these trails and obstacles. We did well and wanted a picture at the end. We had to use a printer to do so but it was broken. Sad day.

I dreamed I was in grad school for education at Lakeview (my high school), and I was terrified as I went to my instructional foundations and methods class. Marissa H was there as well, despite the fact that I haven't seen or spoken to her in real life in probably eight years. Someone got in trouble for sitting on a vent.

May 24:
I slept restlessly dreaming and thinking about house stuff all night mostly.

Dreamed Jenna and I were at a market and a Hunnish woman gave us free ice cream comes. They came upside down and on top were decorated with ornate chocolate leaves and flowers, like they were giant branching trees. They were gorgeous. Jenna was talking about buying half a house for her and I to live in or potentially rent out. An Asian couple lived in the other half.

There was a post outside by Lake Superior covered in digital art.

May 25:
I read a book called "Cheeseburger Bananas" and posted about it on Twitter.

Zack printed out checks and left them on the floor in the middle of a nursing home. One was made out for $0.

Kay and Sandy (previous co-workers) came to church.

Zack and I were camping in my parent's camper in Moose lake with Joel and Sarah.

May 26:
I dreamed my co-worker Karen pulled me in her office and told me that I was going to be making cold calls all week for phonathon. I was so NOT excited. I also was running an interview with someone whose name was like Sarah both with other stuff tacked on the end. She never let me ask questions and instead turned everything into a question back at me.

I was in a parking lot and the sun was setting. It was gorgeous so I tried to take a photo but the pic didn't turn out.

Dreamed about Lizzie and her four boys (she has three in real life). They were in constant motion and rambunctiousness. But very cute.

May 27:
I was using Zack's key to start my car in the Cub Foods parking lot. The rpm kept climbing higher and higher. I tried to turn the car off but the key wouldn't turn. Then the heat of engine climbed into the red. I turned key harder and it broke off with the car was still running. I got an alert the engine was on fire. Then the fire went out, but it was still running too hot. I tried to call Zack but my hands were shaking too much to dial.

I was a ballerina dancing in this show with a couple others. This guy was my partner and he kept wussing out and saying how tired he was and whatever. I told him, "You're a ballerina [not the correct terminology, I know]! You don't get to be tired. We're all hot and exhausted, but we're not stopping."

My parents, Tyler and I were flying overseas. We got to the airport only for me to remember that I didn't have my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here!